Skip to content
Boca Chica, Texas
- SN5 – In mid-bay
- SN6 – On launch stand
- SN7.1 – Under construction
- SN8 – Under construction In mid-bay. Thrust section flipped.
- SN9 – Common dome sheathed.
- High Bay – Under construction – Installing Level 4, Half the height of the other levels. Final level?
- Orbital Launchpad – Under construction – Rebar work for columns.
- Old gas well – On-site methane (CH4) propellant production?
Cape Canaveral, Florida
LC-39A Kennedy Space Center
- August 18 – 14:32 UTC, Falcon 9 – Starlink 10/SkySats 19-21
SLC-40 Cape Canaveral Air Force Station
News and Commentary
John Randolph – Launch site with SN6 on the stand August 15, 2020
John Randolph – SXBC Build Yard on August 15 2020
John Randolph – Zeus Checks out the Launchpad on August 15, 2020
NASASpaceflight – SpaceX Boca Chica – Introducing Starship SN9, While SN8 is Flipped
NSF Live: Starship SN6 Set For Testing, SLS Green Run Update, Stargazer’s Mystery Flight, and More
Engineering Today – SpaceX Crew Dragon Capsule Preps for Next Mission with NASA
Marcus House – SpaceX Starship SN6, SN7.1 & SN8 Updates, Crew 1/2 Update & US Launch Service Contracts Awarded