This SpaceX Status Report is updated throughout the day.
Boca Chica, Texas
- Cameron County, Texas has a road closure scheduled for the 150m hop test on August 30th. The backup date for the 150m hop is August 31st and September 1st.
- FAA issued a Temporary Flight Restriction (TFR) for the Boca Chica area starting on August the 9th and running to September 2nd “To provide a safe environment for space ops pursuant to 14 CFR Section 91”.
- SN5 – Moved out of the mid-bay to make room for SN8 stacking.
- SN6 – On Test Stand A – The mass simulator has been installed.
- SN7.1 – Test tank stacking continues.
- SN8 – Stacked
- SN9 – Under construction
- Low Bay – A stacked nosecone assembly
- Mid Bay – SN8 Stacking
- High Bay – Under construction – Installing the last level.
- Test Stand A – SN6 – Preparing for a 150m hop test.
- Test Stand B – Preparing for SN7.1 destructive pressure test.
- Orbital Launch Mount – Under construction – Two columns have been sleaved.
- Old Gas Well – On-site methane (CH4) propellant production? New concrete slab poured.
Cape Canaveral, Florida
Launch Complex 39A (LC-39A), Kennedy Space Center
- Sunday, August 30, 2020, 10:08 am EDT (14:08 UTC) – Starlink 11
Space Launch Complex 40 (SLC-40), Cape Canaveral Air Force Station
- New Date – Saturday, August 30, 2020, 23:19 GMT (7:19 pm EDT) – SAOCOM 1B – SpaceX Falcon 9 Block 5 B1059.4. This launch is for CONAE, the Argentine space agency. This will be the first polar orbit launch from Cape Canaveral since 1960 when a cow was killed in Cuba by falling debris. Falcon 9 will be landing at Landing Zone 1.