Boca Chica, Texas
- FAA issued a Temporary Flight Restriction (TFR) for the Boca Chica area starting on August the 9th and running to September 2nd “To provide a safe environment for space ops pursuant to 14 CFR Section 91”.
- Cameron County, Texas issued road and beach closures set for August 24th, 25th, and 26th.
- SN5 – Under repair in the mid-bay.
- SN6 – On Test Stand 1 – Installing Raptor SN29.
- SN7.1 – Test tank under construction in the tents.
- SN8 – Under construction in the mid-bay.
- SN9 – Under construction in the tents.
- Low Bay – A stacked nosecone assembly
- Mid Bay – SN5, SN8
- High Bay – Under construction – Installing Level 4, Half the height of the other levels. Is this the final level?
- Test Stand A – SN6 prepping for static fire test.
- Test Stand B – Installation of the second test stand continues. Is this for testing SN7.1?
- Orbital Launchpad – Under construction – Rebar work for base columns. Steal sleave has been installed on one column.
- Old Gas Well – On-site methane (CH4) propellant production?
Cape Canaveral, Florida
LC-39A Kennedy Space Center
SLC-40 Cape Canaveral Air Force Station