Skip to content
Boca Chica, Texas
- SN5 – Under repair in the mid-bay.
- SN6 – On Test Stand 1 – Installing Raptor SN29.
- SN7.1 – Test tank under construction in the tents.
- SN8 – Under construction in the mid-bay.
- SN9 – Under construction in the tents.
- High Bay – Under construction – Installing Level 4, Half the height of the other levels. Is this the final level?
- Orbital Launchpad – Under construction – Rebar work for base columns.
- Installing a second test stand. Is this for testing SN7.1?
- Old gas well – On-site methane (CH4) propellant production?
Cape Canaveral, Florida
- Crew Dragon 1 capsule delivered to Cape Canaveral, Florida.
LC-39A Kennedy Space Center
- August 18 – 14:32 UTC, Falcon 9 – Starlink 10/SkySats 19-21 – Falcon 9 B1049.6 – This is a record sixth flight and landing for this Falcon 9 booster. One fairing half successfuly captured.
SLC-40 Cape Canaveral Air Force Station
John Randolph – Launch Site Improvements
NASASpaceFlight – SpaceX Boca Chica – Starship SN6 Receives Raptor SN29
What About It – What is SpaceX actually building in Boca Chica?
RGV Aerial Photography – SpaceX Boca Chica Site Aerial Update!